Stylin’ Pajama Clothing Around the Clock
Hey there, fashionistas! Let's talk about pajamas and why you want to wear them like clothing. Heaven on Earth is sharing how to style them for any occasion. Keep reading to learn how.
Pajamas are more than just for bedtime or lounging around the house. They can be styled to look chic running errands, going out to lunch. Jammies are even for a Friday night out. Just look at Selena Gomez, Celine Dion, and Salma Hayek, to name a very few celebs who take their PJs out on the town.
PJ's are more than just for sleeping
- They're made from the same materials as other clothing – Pajamas and sleepwear can be made from various materials, including cotton, silk, flannel, and even denim. This means they can be just as stylish and fashionable as other types of apparel.
- They come in a variety of styles – Pajamas come in all sorts of styles. From simple two-piece sets to dresses, onesies and jumpsuits. There's a pair of pajamas for everyone, no matter what your taste.
- They can be dressed up or down – Dress your pajamas up or down, depending on the occasion. Pair a silk pajama set with heels for a night out or wear your favorite flannel PJs for a cozy day at home.
So, don't feel guilty the next time you're feeling lazy and want to throw on your pajamas. Your pajamas are just as much clothing as your jeans and T-shirt. You might even get a compliment or two from them!
Pila’s tips for styling pajamas as clothing for different occasions:
- To style your Pajamas for a night out - Pair a silk nightie or silk PJ set with heels and a statement necklace. Add a blazer or cardigan for an evening look.
- To dress up your Pajamas for a day at the office - Pair a flannel pajama set with a pair of loafers and a blazer. Add a scarf or necklace to accessorize.
- To dress down your Pajamas for a casual outing - Pair a pair of pajama pants with a classic white tee and sneakers. Add a denim jacket or chunky sweater if it's chilly outside.
- To dress your Robe up for a date - Wear it with fashion tights and a pair of heels or booties. Add bold earrings or an arm cuff.
- To wear a Kimono out - Pair it with a camisole and jeans. The jeans can be skinny, bell bottoms or straight. Heels or lug boots will finish the look off. Keep it elegant with a simple pony tail.
No matter how you wear them, pajamas are a great way to add a touch of fun and personality to your wardrobe. So, don't be afraid to let your pajama flag fly!
Now that I’ve got you thinking that jammies are clothing, you want to wear them on your next night out, don’t you? You may be wondering where to get your next pair to take your style to the next level. Be sure to check out Heaven on Earth’s online store. Pila offers a wide variety of pajamas to choose from, in all sorts of styles and sizes. Whether you're looking for a classic pair of silk pajamas or something more fun and flirty, Heaven on Earth has you covered.