Here's a unique and fun virtual holiday party idea to bring your team together - a virtual gua sha facial!
As a human resource professional, office manager, or team leader, you understand the significance of fostering engagement and maintaining a sense of connection within your remote team, especially during the festive season. Which begs the question, how to celebrate your team with everyone scattered? Enter Pila and her Heaven on Earth Virtual Facials. Perfect for an online holiday event.
But First - why your Virtual Holiday Party Idea will be a hit!
Virtual gua sha facials provide many benefits for remote teams, including:
- Create team bonding - Online holiday parties bring a team that's physically apart, together. Allowing your team members to bond over a shared experience creates lasting memories. It's a fun and interactive activity that encourages camaraderie and connection.
- Boost Morale and Productivity - Hosting an online holiday party lets them know they're cared about. Their morale improves and they become a more motivated and engaged team.
- Provide Relaxation and Stress Relief - Daily life and work are stressful, and the holiday season adds extra pressure. Give your team a break. The gentle sweeping motions of gua sha and the soothing facial oils used during the facial will help them unwind, release tension and promote relaxation.
- Zoom Confidence! - No one enjoys seeing themselves on Zoom. Gua sha is not only relaxing but also beneficial for the skin. Pila will demonstrate using the gua sha tool to lift, tone, and depuff your face. She will also include additional uses of the stone, such as massaging the neck and shoulders. Your team will not only feel good but also look good!
Which leads to, what exactly is Gua Sha?
Gua Sha (pronounced gwa - sha) is an ancient Chinese healing technique used for centuries to improve circulation, reduce inflammation, and promote overall well-being. During your online party, you will learn how to use a Gua Sha stone to massage your face and neck, which can help to:
- Relieve stress and tension
- Improve skin tone and texture
- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- Detoxify your skin
Lift and contour your facial features
How to Organize a Gua Sha Facial for your Virtual Holiday Party Idea
Organizing an online gua sha facial for your remote team is easy-peasy. Here's all you need to do:
- Schedule an Exploratory Call: Text, Call, or contact Esthetician Pila Xian to discuss your team's needs and preferences. She'll answer all your questions and help you plan the perfect event.
- Choose a Date and Time: Find a date and time that works for everyone on your team. Consider their schedules and time zones to ensure maximum participation.
- Send Invitations: Send out invitations to your team members well in advance.
- Get your goodies in the mail: Pila will mail everything they need, including clear instructions on preparing and participating.
- Enjoy the Virtual Gua Sha Party: Esthetician Pila Xian will guide your team through the proper gua sha techniques, providing personalized recommendations and ensuring a memorable and enjoyable experience for everyone.
Cultivate a New Culture of Self-Care with your virtual holiday party idea
Your Online Holiday Party will surely be a hit with its one-of-a-kind way to celebrate your remote team this holiday season. A virtual gua sha facial party can introduce a new culture of self-care within your team. Encourage them to keep their gua sha stones on their desks as a reminder to take a moment for themselves and make time for a mini self-care break. This simple act can profoundly impact their overall well-being and productivity.
Your virtual holiday party idea will show appreciation for your team's hard work and leave them feeling refreshed and rejuvenated for the new year ahead.
So, why wait? Treat your remote team to a virtual gua sha facial experience from Heaven on Earth.You and your team will leave with lifted faces, spirits, and a renewed sense of camaraderie.